- Need help with a start‐up business, such as whether to trade as a limited company or a sole trader, or how to go about registering for taxes, or what records you should keep?
- Have a rental property and wish to keep your taxes in order?
- Have an existing small business, for which you need regular guidance, while ensuring that you keep up-to-date with tax and other obligations?
We can help by:
- Aiming to help your business achieve its goals by being available to give business guidance as required, without you having to worry about being charged for every phone call
- Keeping your tax and other returns filed on time, and with a minimum of fuss
- Giving advice in relation to employees, when it’s needed
- Clients deal with Eamonn Matthews personally, so you always know where you stand, and you are always on top of my priority list
- Making sure that tax liabilities are kept to a minimum, by carefully considering all allowable expenses in a client’s particular circumstances.
How much will it cost?
- We understand the need for all businesses, especially small businesses, to keep costs to a minimum and to get value for money, so our fees are always competitive
- We like clients to have an indication of what fees to expect upfront whenever possible, so you can plan accordingly. People don’t like surprises after the service has been provided!