Matthews & Co. Accountants was founded by Eamonn Matthews FCCA AITI in 2007, and provide a complete range of accountancy, audit and tax services to a wide range of small businesses.
Eamonn Matthews qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 1998, and has since also gained a qualification as an AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and has a wealth of experience in business including 5 years in Group Financial Control for one of Ireland’s top PLC’s, and more recently as audit manager with leading accountancy practice BBT, which is based in Foxrock, Co. Dublin.
We rely on clients who are satisfied with what we did for them, and satisfied that our fees gave value for money, recommending Matthews & Co. Accountants to others who need the services of an accountant / tax adviser. Because of this we always strive to ensure that existing clients receive a first class service.
- We will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs
- We will provide a high quality professional service with integrity and professionalism
- We will be courteous in all our dealings with you
- Where possible we will indicate the level of any charges upfront
- We will be accountable, transparent and give value for money
- We will deal with your affairs promptly and efficiently
We are focused on building a local client base by providing a high quality professional service at competitive fees, and being accessible to our clients.